Same day and STAT appointments available.
Convenient outpatient facility with easy access parking.
Board Certified Radiologists; ARRT Registered Technologists with Illinois State Licensure.
Equipment and Capabilities
With Body Mass Indexing Capabilities
CT and CTA
Siemens Sensation 16 Slice Ultra High Speed Helical Scanner.
Routine CT & CTA procedures to include:
- CT - High Resolution Chest/Pulmonary Embolus
- CT - Calcium Scoring/Life Screen
- CTA - Carotid Arteries
- CTA - Renal Arteries
- CTA - Aorta with runoffs
MRI and MRA
Open: Siemens Espree 1.5 (The regions only open bore unit, 10 cm larger than a closed MRI)
Closed: Siemens Symphony 1.5 Tesla High Field (Short bore)
Routine MRI & MRA procedures to include:
- MRI - Shoulder Arthrogram
- MRA - Circle of Willis
- MRA - Carotid Arteries
- MRA - Renal Arteries
- MRA - Aorta with runoffs
- Vascular (arterial and venous)
- Superficial areas (thyroid, masses, lumps, etc.)
- Bone Scans
- Nuclear Stress Tests
- HIDA, Renal, Liver Scans
Digital Mammography - Siemens MAMMOMAT Inspiration
- Routine diagnostic x-rays do not need to be scheduled
- Fluoroscopic Barium Work (Upper GI, BE)